December 3, 2014 (12 Azar, 1393)
5,000,000 Rials (per team)
Coaches should register their teams. Please follow these steps carefully:
- Register your teams at ACM/ICPC site. Follow this link.
- Register your teams in the “Asia Tehran – Internet Programming Contest” site.
- There is no limit on the number of teams that you can register at this stage.
- Choose your final team members, after the National Internet Contest.
For each of your final teams, do the followings before deadline:
- Pay the registration fee (5,000,000 Rials) at this link.
- Fill out the registration form, and get it signed and stamped by your university.
- Send us a scanned copy of the registration form via this page.
- Register in Asia – Tehran Site site.
- Send us confirmation before the deadline.
Limits on the Number of Iranian Teams
There is a total limit of 100 teams for our contest site. The priority goes to teams who have registered earlier. The choice is made by the deadline.
Registration Fee Discount
There is a registration discount (up to %50) available for Iranian teams coming from universities outside Tehran. Interested teams should apply here. The registration fee is waived completely for Foreign teams.
Generally, there is no accommodation available at the time of contest. However, we try our best to provide accommodation for the girls. Foreign teams will be provided with accommodations as well.
Foreign teams are supported in part by Tehran Site and Asia site director.